I joined an organization on 12-11-12 (These numbers are now present in all my passwords and I'm gonna change all of 'em) and resigned on 08-09-2014. It was nice to work with these people.
Some of the one liners for me told by different people are as follows:
- When elders tell you something, that is for your good and benefit.
- A great man doing great things with all the necessary facilities provided is worse than a handicap person.
- If you want to be happy, accept that unhappiness is always going to be a part of it.
- God is always there and Nobody is free.
- Do not expect a tiger not to eat you. Have enough weapons before your do so.
- Neither be an optimist nor a pessimist. Just be a realistic person.
- Work on your needs and you will have no wants.
- Crying is another way of telling God that I want you.
- There is nothing called as trying. Just do it.
- The world is round. Everything you do for others comes back to you.
- Voice is God's gift
- Bad things happen only to those who say there is something bad. Good people never say there is something bad.
I told her that Darwin loved her and she told that she did not love Darwin back. I, then, told her that Darwin sat in the other building.
Do you enjoy stress? In what way has not having inner peace served you?
Your physical reality is just an illusion, but the experience of it is real. That is all is real. It is like a mirror. You know, you all know, if you have a glass mirror and you see your reflection in it and your reflection is frowning and you don't go over to the mirror and try to change the reflection into a smile. You do not manipulate the physical reality because it is only a reflection. There is nothing there. But, you know that the moment you actually decide to smile, the reflection has no choice, but to smile back.
If you put your hand into the fire you will get burned. You can get burned, if you want to. It's okay. If you, so happens, that you don't want to get burned, you don't put your hand in fire. So, in the same way, if you don't want to be in a state of anxiety all the time, and, again I emphasize, if you like be anxious, it's perfectly alright. You can go running around and play whatever you want just as long as you want to and as long as you think it's fun. But, if there comes a time when you don't think it's fun, you don't have to do it.
My Best Answers on Quora.
- How can someone be a master of his or her emotions?
- What do you tell yourself when you feel useless in life?
- What is the worst thing that can happen in life?
- What if I don't know what I want to do with my life?
- Who are the villains in our life?
- My girlfriend has ditched me because of my possessiveness and lack of trust. Since we are in a long-distance relationship that's why it is happening. I really loved her and want her back. What should I do?
- What matters most in a person's life? Is it the present or the future?